Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Salvation Is As Easy As ABC



So many times people think that salvation is something that is difficult or complex. Absolutely nothing can be further from the truth. Salvation really is as simple as ABC.

In 2 Samuel 22:3 (King James Version)

3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence.

A - Simply means that you ACCEPT Christ as your savior. Christ is where you turn for all direction in your life. The word is where you turn for answers to every problem, trial, and tribulation. You know that HE can do all things and that he loves you without condition and you love him without condition.

B - BELIEVE in your heart that Christ died for your sins. You know that you must repent and turn away from your sins and that you have been forgiven. You can now become a new creature in Christ. In Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

C - CONFESS that Christ is Lord. You must confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Christ is Lord, the Way, the Truth, and the Light. You understand that the word of God is uncompromising and must be obeyed.

You can have salvation if you follow ABC. It does not mean that you will never make mistakes, but that you always turn to Christ and continue to live a righteous life.


Click image above to see this design
on our complete range of products

No comments:

Post a Comment